Trusted Cremation Services in Oregon
- Family owned and operated for over two decades
- Compassionate community service close to home
- Heritage cremation serves all faiths
- Simple - Affordable - Dignified
- 24 hour-a-day availability
- Only $695 - $1395
Cremation Services Include
- Transportation of the deceased to the crematory
- Obtaining certified copies of death certificate
- Assistance in filing for VA & Social Security Benefits
- Rigid container (for the return of the cremated remains)
Package Pricing does not include: cash advance items, state fees for permits, certified copies of the death certificates, alternative cremation container, sales tax or newspaper charges. You will be able to see final cost prior to payment.
Contact our cremation specialists:1-800-972-2070
If your loved one was in the military they may qualify for a burial with Military Funeral Honors or (MFH). This Veterans benefit includes an Honor Guard detail of not less than two Armed Services members at the burial or memorial, burial in a Government cemetery, and a grave marker.
Social Security Benefits
Family members of the deceased may be entitled to receive Social Security benefits if the deceased worked long enough and had Social Security taken out of their paycheck...
How to Give a Eulogy
The eulogy or speech given at a memorial service or funeral does not have to follow any specific guide on how to write a eulogy, but it is helpful if you know where to start.