- Compassionate and professional service
- Affordable & dignified cremation services
- Serving families for over two decades
- Heritage cremation services - serving all faiths
- Only $695 - $1395
Download this FREE Cremation Brochure
Why Choose Heritage Cremation Provider?
Contact our cremation specialist now1-800-972-2070
Right now, you need a strong shoulder.
With one phone call you will find strength and compassion
Everything you could possibly need from a cremation provider:
- Availability: We are here for you 24 hours a day, just like family, to provide the best in cremation services and cremation prices.
- Experience: For decades, the community has come to know Heritage Cremation Providers, and to rely on us for quality cremation services and unfailing support.
- Knowledge and Know-How: Heritage provides an all-inclusive cremation service from start to finish. Not one thing will be left undone.
- Flexibility: You will have cremation options every step of the way, options that offer you affordable cremation prices.
- Compassion: We are ready to listen with patience and respect; and we will handle the entire cremation process with dignity.
- Competence: It may be an extra comfort to know that because Heritage is a licensed cremation provider, you can be sure that your loved one will receive a strictly confidential and certified cremation.
Burial benefits are available for spouses and dependents buried in a national cemetery include burial with the Veteran, perpetual care, and the spouse or dependents name and date of birth and death will be inscribed on the Veteran's headstone, at no cost to the family.
Social Security Benefits
A one time payment is payable to the surviving spouse if he or she was living with the beneficiary at the time of death, or if living apart, was eligible for Social Security benefits on the beneficiary's earnings record for the month of death.
Did you know that one organ donor can save up to 8 lives? Although there are more than 100 million Americans signed up to be donors, 18 people die each day while waiting for an organ transplant.